Since 1992 Eurochef srl manufactures functional and reliable machines that instantly prepare fresh or frozen foods of the same quality as those in restaurants, even in premises without kitchen, not equipped with hoods… and without cook!
McCain Food Service Italia and Orogel Food Service recommend Eurochef machines, which cook food of excellent and constant quality.
Thanks to the Eurochef equipment, it is possible to add a new businesses even in already started activities, with the same personnel and with minimal investments that pay off in a few months.
Bars, pubs, by-the-slice and take-away pizzerias, hotels, beach resorts, kiosks, sports facilities and service stations with this equipment can prepare pasta, pizza, French fries, croquettes, fish, battered vegetables, cutlets, etc. without fumes or vapours and above all without the need for specialized personnel.
Our old customers who after years buy the new models, demonstrate the satisfaction of those who work daily with our equipment and appreciate their simplicity of use and profitability.
The out-of-home catering market is growing and the sector is destined to develop, given the evolution that is taking place in bars, increasingly oriented towards fast food catering for the midday meal, for the evening aperitif or for snacks at any time.
Eurochef has always paid great attention to technical features and customers needs, creating different models and variants of each machine, to make them suitable for all the different applications.
Technical advantages of Eurochef fryers and pasta cookers:
- they have no parts subject to scheduled maintenance
- only few models of fryers require periodic replacement of filters
- they have no internal mechanisms that can be blocked during operation
- they are very simple for ease of use and cleaning
- they allow maximum hygiene
- they need little space
- many models do not need a hood, as stated by various Health Authorities, basing on laboratory tests carried out by the independent Agency ARPA, which confirm the total lack of emissions in the air
WATCH OUR VIDEO TO LEARN MORE